Zuma Deluxe is one of the latest games designed by PopCap Games. It’s kind of the second-coming to the first game. If you enjoyed the first Zuma game, you might enjoy this one. Usually, there are colored grids that you have to kick down. The idea is to kick out all the balls and get to the gold head.
As you hit off each colored ball, you set off a chain reaction, this not only brings you closer to the prize, but you also get more bonus rounds and points.
Yes, of course, there are different things in your way to try to stop you. Did you think there wouldn’t be? It will not be a Zuma game if there is not some sort of enemy in your way. The idea is to get to the balls. The more balls you get, the more enemies you knockdown.
Game Tips and Hints
Below I have listed a few hints and tips you can keep in your arsenal. Consider this your official cheat sheet. I like to give out cheat sheets in my review. It’s my personal touch I give out to my readers.
- As you go to higher levels, the speed of the balls will increase. If you want to slow them down on level 1-1, pay attention to what I am telling you. Go into the settings and change the speed from .5 to .2. Exit out and save it.
You can still change the setting from level 12-7.
- Word of advice, do not confuse levels LVL 11 and level 11. These are two separate lines.
- As you succeed at each level, you will need to save your directory. Copy and save the directory page and go onto the next one.
- If you lose your lives on one level, there is a way to start over. Just copy and paste all your user data. Put it in the place where you first backed it all up and begin again.
You can do the same thing if you are unhappy with your performance on any level. Think of this as your “do-over.”
- There is a way to stop the stars from moving on level 13-1. Hit the number 5 key.